High pressure die casting: This is a kind of liquid or semi-solid metal or alloy, or a liquid metal or alloy containing a reinforcing phase, which is filled into the cavity of the die-casting mold at a high speed under high pressure, and the metal or alloy is A casting method for solidification under pressure to form a casting. Simply put, the casting method in which molten metal is rapidly filled under high pressure and solidified and cooled under high pressure is called high pressure die casting.
Generally, the pressure during die casting is 4-500mpa. The filling speed is also very fast, about 0.5-120m/s. So the filling speed is very fast and the time is very short. The entire cavity can be filled in about 0.01-0.2 seconds. (The size of the die casting is different, and the speed is also different)
Aluminum alloy die-casting is the most widely used die-casting material in the current market. Aluminum alloy die-casting products are also widely used, mainly used in lamps, automobiles, home appliances and many other fields. Used in important fields such as aerospace. However, the main use of aluminum die castings is still on the parts of some equipment. The wide application range of aluminum alloy is inseparable from its own excellent characteristics. Aluminum die castings have the following characteristics:
- The density of aluminum is small, but the strength is relatively high. , so the plasticity is better. Suitable for die casting industry.
- It has good mechanical properties at both high temperature and normal temperature, especially the impact toughness is particularly good.
- Has quite good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity.
- There is a layer of chemically stable and dense alumina film on the surface, so aluminum die castings generally have the characteristics of anti-corrosion, which also makes his application more extensive and can be used in harsh environments.
- It has good die casting performance, excellent surface roughness, and it is more convenient to process.
Ningbo Aikehan Metal Products Co., Ltd. designs and produces high-pressure aluminum die-casting parts with many years of experience in R&D and production management. It always uses technology and management innovation as a means, and has rich experience in die casting