The aluminum flange is applicable to the parts connected at the pipe end, and can also be used for the connection between the equipment, such as the reducer flange. General raw material brands of aluminum flanges include 6061,6060,6061-t6,5083,5083-H8,1060, etc.
Aluminum flanges are mainly used in basic projects such as chemical industry, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and light industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire protection, electric power, aerospace, shipbuilding, and so on.
The comparative advantages of aluminum flanges are as follows:
- Aluminum is non-toxic, so the aluminum flange is more suitable for medical machinery, food processing, and other industries.
- Good corrosion resistance and scene resistance: hard and dense oxide film can be formed on the surface of an aluminum flange, and many substances do not degrade it.
- Chemical resistance: aluminum flange does not react to Hao, glacial acetic acid, and other chemicals, so it has excellent resistance.
- Low-temperature resistance: when the temperature is low, aluminum’s strength increases without brittleness, so it is a suitable material for low-temperature devices.
- Good strength: the mechanical properties of the aluminum flange are not as good as steel but have higher strength. Can add copper, magnesium, manganese, and other alloy elements to make aluminum alloy for reheating treatment to obtain high strength.
- Suitable for various surface treatments: the surface of the aluminum flange has oxide film, which is silver white and relatively beautiful. The surface can be painted, and Creating various colors of the surface.
- No magnetism: aluminum flange is non-magnetic.
- Lightweight: aluminum flange is lighter than other flanges. It can save handling and processing costs.